Youtubers who can help you learn/improve English.

I started to learn English when I was 6 years old, specifically when I was in first grade, my school was bilingual, so we had all the classes in English and Spanish, for example: Matemáticas and Math, Sociales, Social studies, Naturales and Natural science, and so on with all the subjects, I feel that this helped me a lot because I learned very different concepts. After that, I moved to Barranquilla and I entered a new school where they teach English and French, so I decided that to improve in English and not forget my previous knowledge, I had to do something that I like, but do it in English, so as lately I'm on the computer watching videos, I started to look for channels in English and one or another where they teach English. These channels were very helpful to expand my vocabulary, my pronunciation and my listening skills. I think these channels can help you, if you want to learn English or improve your English. 

Superholly and superholly English 

Maybe you know her for the memes of "Disni" and pronunciation of brands, but she is not only that, I personally met her because of that video and I was curious, then I decided to enter her channel and see what kind of content she did, I realized that I liked her content and it was very useful, because she teaches English, but not as if she was the teacher and we were the students, she does it as if we were her friends and in a super dynamic way. I really admire her dedication and I would like to point out that she is a native of the United States, but she lived many years of her life in Mexico, so she speaks perfect Spanish. Her life is full of extremely interesting experiences, which she recounts in her videos, she has sections like "Don't be like Holly" where she tells us about her mistakes and invites us to learn from them. In his channel she gives English lessons, but most of his videos are in Spanish and yes, they are very good, but I also wanted to see videos that were not necessarily English lessons, so researching in her channel I realized that he had a secondary channel called superholly English, where he gives Spanish lessons, but tells stories in English, so the two channels complement each other and have taught me a lot.

David Tuggy T.
He's not that well known, he's Holly's dad and I met him through her. If you like linguistics and knowing more about phonemes and that stuff, David's channel is for you, he has several videos where he talks about this. He has helped me a lot with the pronunciation of things and I highly recommend him.
English with Lucy
She's a bit newer to me, she teaches English and she's British, unlike Holly, David and all the other people on the list. She, being British, helps me to expand my vocabulary with words that only they say, she has very interesting videos like "ONE language, THREE accents - UK vs. USA vs. AUS English!" with which she helps us to compare words that they say in USA, UK and AUS. Most of his videos are lectures, but they are not boring, he always finds a way to keep you in the video.

These are not educational channels, but rather English channels that I really like and thanks to them I have acquired new vocabulary and I have realised that I can understand the videos without translating what they say in my head, it is as if when I watch the videos my mind only keeps my knowledge in English and I don't think in Spanish.

MrBeast
He is an American youtuber, he does charity events, competitions with his friends, where they win a lot of money, he helps people and he entertains me a lot because they are extremely funny and they always start the games with some rules and end with others and I have a lot of fun watching them. He is a MEGA FAN of PEWDIEPIE, he is obsessed with he. As he does a lot of games and charity work he spends a lot of money, but it's not always his money, a lot of brands sponsor him and I don't know how he does it, but he keeps me watching the sponsor part, maybe because it's very funny and his friends are very sarcastic.
ZHC
He, like MrBeast is American, in fact, they are friends and have made many videos together. ZHC is an artist and his videos are clearly about art, he does challenges with his friends, he customises many things that he gives to celebrities, to people he meets on the street and to his subscribers.
I really hope these channels help you with your English and leave in the comments which channels you watch.
And remember don't mind the mistakes, better eat a cake🥧.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

PETS

My Super Hero 🦸‍♀️

Dreams