PETS

Hiiiiii, well, today I'm going to talk about pets. For as long as I can remember my only pet was little fish, I remember I always waited for the moment to open the roof of their fish tank to feed them. Everything was like that until I moved to a new city and we couldn't bring my fish, so we took them to a fish shop to take care of them.

When I was about six or seven years old, I went to my cousin's house and we were in the green areas of her complex, when we were passing by the second building I met another cousin who was with her dog and I was running, so when I passed by the dog chased me and bit me on the back of my leg and from that moment on I was terrified of dogs and I never asked my parents for one. Everything changed when my sister was born, she LOVED animals and therefore dogs and since she learned to talk, she asked my parents for a dog, I always disagreed because of my fear of dogs, but when my cousin and her dog Max stayed at my house for 2 weeks, my parents realised that my sister didn't wake up crying anymore because Max was with her and they decided to buy us a puppy, so in November of last year my parents surprised my sister and me with a beautiful black Shih Tzu puppy. 

His name is blacky and he is the most beautiful thing I have ever seen. As he is our first dog, we didn't really know how to take care of him, so we did some research and found out a few tricks that might help you.

Just like us humans, our pets have to brush their teeth, cut their nails and comb their hair, but they can't do that on their own, you have to do it yourself or take them to a place where they can do everything necessary for your dog to be clean.


Please, no matter if he makes a cute face, don't give him too much food and don't give him of your food, if you give him too much your pet can get fat and become obese, this is extremely bad for his health and can shorten the life time of your pet.


You have to strictly comply with the vaccination of your pet, we don't want them to get sick.


If you have a pet that is usually in a cage or fish tank, I have bad news for you, that won't save you from picking up their poop and cleaning their space. Your pet should always be in a nice clean space. Now if you have a puppy make sure you know him, this will help you to know when is the best time to play, know and investigate about his breed, if they are playful or more calm, do it so your puppy feels comfortable and happy.


Educate your pet and don't spoil it, without hitting, correct your pet, something very important is that you have to correct your pet at the moment it is doing something wrong, not after, because it will not understand why you scold it.


This was the best I could know, most of my friends have dogs and they always said things that helped their dogs and I thought they could also help mine but no, obviously they can advise you but you have to keep in mind that not all pets are the same and need different care, so the best thing you can do is to follow what the vet tells you.


This will depend a lot on your pet, clearly we must keep them hydrated, but we cannot allow them to over hydrate, this will cause them to have a lot of urination, and they contrary to us cannot hold their urge to urinate and can mess up your house or make you spend an embarrassing moment in public.


And finally give them lots of love and affection, remember pets are not toys, treat them well and you have to know that having a pet carries a big responsibility.


What pet do you have? leave it in the comments, like it if you found it useful and comment if you have any tip.

And remember don't mind the mistakes, better eat a cake🥧.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Super Hero 🦸‍♀️

Dreams