My Super Hero 🦸‍♀️

I admire many women, like Frida Khalo, Rosa Parks, Marie Curie, but by far the one I admire the most, respect the most and the one who is the most magnificent is Maria Angelica Sumosa Paternina.


This is Maria Sumosa, my mom. She is the most courageous because at times he fought for what he wanted even though people did not agree, loving because every day she shows me her affection, wonderful, joyful, funny, always makes me laugh, even in the worst moments, smiling, dreamer, hard worker, she works every day from morning to night and weekends, but always has time for me, breadwinner because she works hard to give the best to her family., nursuring, since I was born she has taken care of me, when I am sick, when I am sad, she always helps me, intelligent, beautiful, kind, strong, who always lets God manage her life, does everything she sets her mind to, unique and special, responsible, always does everything she has to do, I don't know how, but she does it, awesome, elegant, humble, because he never treats others less and helps without expecting anything in return, and she has a lot of other qualities and virtues that I would not have enough time to tell you about. 

She is 41 years old, she was born in the city of Cartagena de Indias in Colombia, on April 1, 1979. Her parents are Carlos Sumosa and Maria Irene Paternina, she has three siblings Juan Carlos Sumosa Paternina, Carolina Sumosa Paternina and Liliana Sumosa Paternina, she is married to Alfredo Enrique Gánem Puello, with who she has two daughters Maria Isabel Gánem Sumosa and Gabriela Sofia Gánem Sumosa. 

After finishing school she started working immediately, something that I admire very much and that makes us realize how hard worker she is. She is faithful to God and since she was very young she created prayer and evangelism groups where she gave talks and preached to her university classmates and invited other people to follow Christ, to later do it in a professional way in her Christian church ICT. She did many master's and studied marketing while pregnant with my sister Gabriela, she graduated exactly one day before my sister's birth, which makes me see how strong she is. .

I chose my mom because she is a extremely important person in my life, who guides me, protects me, takes care of me, is always there for me and always leads me on the path of God, because she is my reference, because when I grow up I want to be like her, because she is my inspiration, my motivation, without her my world would not be the same, my life would be sad and gray, but with her everything is better, it may not always be rosy, because her job is to correct me and even if I don't like it, I know she does it for my good, because she wants me to be happy and successful, but in spite of everything I LOVE HER and I always will, no matter what happens, because she is the best mother, daughter, sister, aunt, niece, cousin, wife, friend. I thank God so much for making me her daughter, for giving me this wonderful opportunity. 

Mommy, you know you are very important to me and although sometimes I don't show it I love you with my life and I always will, thank you for everything you give me, and I'm not talking about the material, although you always try to satisfy me, I'm talking about your care, protection, affection, love and everything you give me. Keep being that worker woman who wants the best for her family, devoted to God and faithful to Him. Keep on being MY SUPER HERO. 

To all the people who have a mom, value her, respect her, love her, show her that you love her, with a kiss, a hug, a few words, a simple "I love you" can make her day, and when the time comes for her to leave, do not be sad, because you spent many happy moments and you always loved her.

Among all the flowers, the prettiest one is YOU 🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻🌻.

I LOVE YOU MOM.

Sorry for the long post, but when it's about my family the words flow like the wind 🍃🍃.

Comment who is your hero or heroine.

And remember don't mind about mistakes better eat a cake 🥧.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dreams

PETS